_Vanguard Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Vang, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Vang

Vang New Member

IGN: _Vanguard

Previous IGN: https://namemc.com/profile/_Vanguard.1

Age (Must be 14 or older): 18

Timezone: EST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): im probably viewed as neutral/friendly as i just carry on casual conversation & have no issues with anyone

How active are/were you: i play about 5 hours a day as im currently out of school.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Easily

Why would you like to apply for Overkill?: I really like the way the server is set up and i'd like to help other players have a good experience on here to expand the player base.

What would you do to benefit Overkill and its community?: answer questions in game, resolve any issues i can and make it a good experience for other players

What will you do to improve the community?: Interact with new players to get them used to the server because from experience joining servers and not having anyone to answer questions can be annoying. I'd also like to help simple by just sorting it out myself so

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.):
    I've been helper/ mod on a few servers in the past but none recently as I just got back into minecraft. the servers ended up closing due to low player bases, or the owners not being interested anymore

Can you record?:
    yes

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? Never

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Overkill and it's community?: Yes, i actually want to see this community grow as the previous ones ive been in have diddled down and ended up closing.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? I'm very patient and have no issues dealing with people, i know staff must be non biased & fair in decisions so i'll have no problems with that.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, there won't be a need for that though as I intend to help the community

2. KIP_Swift

KIP_Swift New Member
    Helper

Too short put more detail. could be improved but overall is okay.