InFamousApex

Grunt
Minecraft username ~InFamousApex

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~

Apex17
Braeden172499
Bob2417
Discord Username ~Apex#9554

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~To be honest i dont rember but a few moths ago.

Timezone and Country? ~NA and USA

Date of birth, Age? ~14

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~Yes

Do you have the ability to record? ~Ofcourse

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~Yes

Why do you want to be helper on Overkill? ~I want to be helper/mod beacause i want to stop those rule breakers and forums spammers and also i want to help out server because sometimes ill see hackers hacking and ill help the players that want to play/that havequestions.And to be honest anthor reason i want to apply because i have better chance to applyon a smaller server instead of a bigger/upcoming server

What do you believe that you can contribute to the server? ~I will contribute my time and my minecraft skills

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~positivity/postive players,see the server grow ill be happy because thats my goal.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~I think i should be accept because i would like to think im a Experienced in the minecraft world/servers and in being staff.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~

Sunday- 10:00am-10:00pm
Monday- 6:00pm-9:00pm
Tuesday- 6:30pm- 10:00pm
Wednesday- 6:45pm-9:00pm
Thursday: 6:00pm-10:30pm
Friday- 6:00pm-whenever i go to sleep
Saturday- 10:00am-whenever i go to sleep

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~Yes i have Medusamc,Roarmc.Helper then mod then admin on both.helped testenchanted bought half of the plugins.Buy a spawn.Create gkits create /kits did some what of perms then got mad becuase we had a dev the whole time.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~call over a higher rankor same rank to help me with the situation.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~3

Do you fully understand the concept to our server? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~Yes i would give them good info about the server and the game

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~My name is braeden and i love to interact with people im out going and fluent speaker at english

Last edited:

KingKennn

Administrator
Administrator
OverKillPVP.png

Your application is now, UNDER REVIEW.
Do not contact any member of staff to hurry this process as it will lead to your application being denied.
We wish you luck during your application process.​

KingKennn

Administrator
Administrator
OverKillPVP.png
Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.
You can reapply in a month from today. If you reapply before the date shown, you will automatically be DENIED, and the timer will be reset.
Thank you for applying and we look forward to seeing you on the server!​

Status
Not open for further replies.