Demons Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Demon, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Demon

Demon New Member

IGN: Demonchild05

Previous IGN: (Link your NameMC profile here)

Age (Must be 14 or older): i know it says no exceptions but keep reading and see if you will make one? because i will be 14 on november 12

Timezone: Mountain

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Neutral to some, Friendly to others and Toxic to some people who believe i have lied about them but i havent...

How active are/were you: i try to come on atleast 4 hours a day sometimes i cant though but i would say im active

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes if not i will try to let you know but you know sometime life gets in the way

Why would you like to apply for Overkill?: its an amazing server, i like helping people and servers it just makes me happy to know i've helped someone and at least made their day a little better

What would you do to benefit Overkill and its community?: well for starters i can offer an experienced friendly staff member that can be mature when needed and silly when not i can take jokes and don't get offended easy which i feel some staff need not on here but on other servers, i can catch hackers i have before and can again with /invis or by being invisible and spying i can also monitor chat make sure they follow all rules and also i never abuse.

What will you do to improve the community?: stop hackers, monitor chat / keep it friendly (obviously there will be fights but it is good to avoid them), help keep the server a good place and an amazing server there's more but i cant guarantee those.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.): i have owned 2 servers they failed due to lack of donations, i have been admin on a few i dont remember their names however because like 2 years ago when i lied about my age etc... i took a break and cleared my lies up. they shutdown because the owner was very inactive same with all the staff i was one of the only ones active but i couldn't play normally without being accused of abuse so i just sat there and helped others. long story short the owner shut it down, mod on 1 server i was demoted because of inactivity but i did that because my pc broke. again life happens

Can you record?: i can but no guarantees it will be not laggy and i dont have a mic

Do you have a microphone?: no

Have you ever been banned from any server? no? i don't think

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Overkill and it's community?: Swear on my life

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes

2. Adrian bridges

Adrian bridges Moderator

you forgot to link you NameMc profile

3. pwwm

pwwm New Member

TimeZone: Mountain?

4. Demon

Demon New Member

Yes mountain timezone

5. Demon

Demon New Member