InFamousApex

Grunt
Minecraft username ~InFamousApex.

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~

InFamousApex
Apex17
Braeden172499

Bob2417
How long have you been playing Overkill PvP? ~9/10/19.

Discord Username ~Apex#9554.

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)?I think about a month ago.

Timezone and Country? ~Est,USA.

Date of birth, Age? ~May 18,2005/14.

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~Yes,I have both.

Do you have the ability to record? ~Of course

Do you have a screen
shooting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~I have Gyazo but I can get Light show If needed

Why do you want to be helper on Overkill? ~I think I would be a
excellent helper because I do enjoy playing OverKill PvP and i have been a committed my time in and money in this server.I will be dedicated and willing to help out the server in anyway possible,In aiming to improve the quality of game play for other players and new comers.I also mentioned below I was staff on a server on other servers i was admin and Co-Owner i have somewhat moderation skills. I am confidence to do a mute/ban/kick if appropriate. I am generally\ chatty and have a great sense of humor and love to have a conversation with player,make them laugh,etc and even if the players have a question i will try my best to answer as accurate as possible.And since I have been playing for so long on the server I think I would know almost every question.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the server? ~I can contribute to the server by asking players if
theirs any bugs we should know or see how can change the players experience and to make the server more popular or make it more appealing to players.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~To see active players/staff and
positive community and fun staff that i can open up to and also i would like to make the server grow and to see players play the server.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ I think I'm a experienced staff member and that i believe i can make the server grow and i want to spend time into the server.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~

Sunday- 10:00am-10:00pm
Monday- 6:00pm-9:00pm
Tuesday- 6:30pm- 10:00pm
Wednesday- 6:45pm-9:00pm
Thursday: 6:00pm-10:30pm
Friday- 6:00pm-whenever i go to sleep
Saturday- 10:00am-whenever i go to sleep

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~I was a mod,admin and Co-Owner on mudslide MC and roar MC and paradise.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~i would ask a admin whas going on and how to fix it or to do the right thing.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~

2/07/2016

Do you fully understand the concept to our server? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~Yes I understand.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (
https://wordcounter.net/) ~

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~I hope that i get accepted,thanks for your time for
reading my application.

KingKennn

Administrator
Administrator
OverKillPVP.png
Your application is now, UNDER REVIEW.
Do not contact any member of staff to hurry this process as it will lead to your application being denied.
We wish you luck during your application process.​

KingKennn

Administrator
Administrator
OverKillPVP.png
Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.
You can reapply instantly. If you reapply before the date shown, you will automatically be DENIED, and the timer will be reset.
Thank you for applying and we look forward to seeing you on the server!​

Status
Not open for further replies.