USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

My Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Club Sandwich

Helper
Minecraft username ~ Club_Sandwich_

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ Electric_Josh, XxOmqItsOmegaxX,

Discord Username ~ Club Sandwich#0989

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ 3 months ago.

Timezone and Country? ~ PST/PDT

Date of birth, Age? ~ Dec. 7 2003. I am 15

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes to both.

Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ I can get one..

Why do you want to be helper on Overkill? ~ I want to be a helper because I would rather help a small and upcoming server than to apply on a big server. I can make more of a difference here than on a big server, because a smaller server like this hasn't been fully established yet compared to a big server.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the server? ~ I can contribute an active staff member that has the ambition to help this server and community grow, as well as some advice to new players or even some older players who want more of a challenge to the game. I also can contribute community events in game or in discord to help keep this server from becoming stale.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ Personally, a fun staff team that I enjoy chatting with or memeing with. I also feel that a staff team (especially builders and devs) need something to do or else they get bored very easily, so having consistent small projects or big projects for a new season would be beneficial for staff activity in my opinion.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ You should choose me because I have experience as staff and I want to help the server.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~ ~10 hours a week give or take.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ staff director(1) admin(1) mod(2) builder(3). Staff director was a while ago, I think it was my first staff position. Admin was on a small rpg server. Mod on a official SCP:SL server and 500 member discord. I have been with a few servers as a paid builder lately.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ I would contact an admin depending on the situation.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ playing since 2014.

Do you fully understand the concept to our server? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes, Of course.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ Can't wait to hear back from you. I specialize in hiring staff or HR work (staff complaints or staff Affairs) but I would like to try more community related things here (like events).

Levi

Administrator
Administrator
Congratulations, your application has been ACCEPTED.
Please contact a member of staff on our discord, and we will arrange for someone to speak to you as soon as possible.​

Status
Not open for further replies.