ProjectNick's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by ProjectNick, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProjectNick

ProjectNick New Member
    Helper

IGN:
    ProjectNick

Previous IGN:
    Currently Have The Same IGN

Discord :
    Project Nick#2709

Age (Must be 14 or older):

Timezone:
    Eastern
    How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
    I Believe Im Viewed Friendly In The Community.
    How active are/were you:
    I Can Be Active As Much As I Possibly Can. Im Home 24/7 , Out Of High School.
    Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
    I Can Contribute 10+ Hrs A Day!
    Why would you like to apply for Overkill?:
    I Would Like To Apply For Any Position That Is Available. I Understand I Have To Work Up To The Position I Desire Which Would Be Admin Or A Builder. I Accept And Respect That I Have To Work And Be Active For The Specific Position. I Can Start Off By Being Trial To Prove To You I Am Fit For The Specific Position.
    What would you do to benefit Overkill and its community?:
    I Can Benefit Overkill and The Community By Being Active As Much As Possible. Another Reason Would Be Building What Needs To Be Built. I Can Prevent Hackers Appropriately By Spectating Them With /vanish. I Can Prevent Xrayers With /gamemode 3. I Can Moderate Players Everyday. Next Reason Would Be Preventing Spammers And Advertisers, I Can Record Videos On Overkill. I Am Also Mature And Not Childish. I Can Bring Many Suggestions To Overkill And Its Community.
    What will you do to improve the community?:
    I Can Improve The Community By Supporting Overkill With Many Custom Plugins That Are Premium That Will Be Specifically For Faction Experience. I Will Socialize With Many Players And Welcome New Players. Also, I Can Teach Them The Basics Of Factions If They Don't Know How To Start.
    Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.):
    I Have Many Staff Experiences. Let Me Start By Saying , I Stopped Helping Owners/Servers Back In 2017 Because I Would Work Hard On An Application And Try To Build Their Community Up And Give Them Custom Plugins, Work Hard On The Server , But Releasing They Are Just Online For Donations And They Always End Up Shutting Down. I Used To Host My Own Factions Server Called "YeetFactions" With 35+ Players Daily. So Therefore I'm Trying To Start Helping A Server That Has An Active Community And Is In Need Of Staff Members.
    Can you record?:
    Yes

Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes
    Have you ever been banned from any server?
    No
    Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Overkill and it's community?:
    I Will Not Harm, Disrupt, Or Destroy Overkill And Its Community.
    Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
    I Will Not Leak And I Will Respect Other Staff Members
    Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
    Yes , Im Never Biased
    Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
    I Understand , And I Will Accept And Respect The Decision And Work My Way Up.

2. Levi

Levi Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Hey, thank you for applying. If you could send me a friend request on discord I'd love to recruit you.

Levi#3009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.