Pwwm Vclip/glitched During Grace period

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Garfield, Feb 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Garfield

Garfield New Member

Your Username: Star_B_Fly

User you are reporting: Pwwm

Reason for report: (VClip During Grace Period) Me and Triqle were in the cactus farm area which is behind the grey glass near the spawner he made. We went out for a carepackage. Pwwm found the base i haven't poked any holes at any of the walls in my 3x3 cactus farm while i was gone. Pwwm says in chat "come back to the base" In chat logs Triqle goes back to the cactus farm inside and gets instantly killed. (time they get in the base some how) Rubo_Hk_Nfac told me if I needed some of his evidence is that pwwm said he was going to glitch into the base. Triqle also said they claimed to have mined a hole in the base but you can't edit territory you didn't over claim. So when i came back to my base Triqle was killed inside twice then another time by fireblue1000 also inside the base. pwwm started teleporting people inside after he got in. So me in Triqle after that silked the Spawners and moved them to unclaimed land instead. I also mined the hoppers and moved out.

Evidence to support the report (recording, screenshot, etc): 2019-02-07_23.52.58.png 2019-02-07_23.53.00.png 2019-02-08_00.03.11.png 2019-02-08_00.04.21.png

Important time stamps: Yesterday around 9:30pm to 11:00pm Western L.A California Time

Attached Files:

#1 Garfield, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  2. pwwm

pwwm New Member

I still have no idea how I got in, I tped Patsterr_ to the roof of the base and he was inside so I tped to him. It was a werid glitch that happended

3. Levi

Levi Admin
    Staff Member Admin

pwwm, your claim does not make sense. How did you get into the base?

4. pwwm

pwwm New Member

+ Grace doesn't mean that you can't raid it only means that tnt is disabled

5. pwwm

pwwm New Member

What im saying is, I have no idea how I even got in.

6. pwwm

pwwm New Member

Just roll him back it was a server glitch.

7. Garfield

Garfield New Member

Abusing glitches will lead to a punishment.

This is one of the rules and also rolling back doesn't fix anything if you already got in. Triqle was there too and even says in your chat logs that night that you admit to glitching into the base.

8. pwwm

pwwm New Member

You don't understand what glitching means, I don't know how I got in it was a glitch I didn't do it on purpose.

9. Garfield

Garfield New Member

if you didn't know how you got in then why did you escalate more by killing people when you weren't even suppose to be there. because you abused a glitch Getting a base with no holes or anything literally glitching tpa to someone to get in you did more than just get in you killed triqle you really just making this worse for yourself.

Tpa Glitching = still glitching

10. pwwnIsAFgt

pwwnIsAFgt New Member

Dont forget pwwm is using ingame software to let him noclip and find peoples bases/loot rooms, check out his report on someone "insiding" him when in general he was being a retard

11. pwwm

pwwm New Member

Also known as Replay mod...