USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Staff application - Bvlsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvlsh

Grunt
Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ My previous mc names are "CleverEmily" "TewChaynez" "vDisaster" "DarthGooble" "BUNGeeLIZARD" Those are all my minecraft usernames over the years of playing minecraft.

How long have you been playing Overkill PvP? for 1 day but I've played for about 4 hours as of today it is really fun and I love the server after today.

Discord Username ~ Ze4dy#1868 I have a really good working microphone and will be able to call at any time.

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ N/A

Timezone and Country? ~ I have pacific time zone and I currently live in the United States of America.

Date of birth, Age? ~ I was born 03/24/06 I am currently 13 year old

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes I do I have the HyperX Quad Cast It is a very good microphone and I will be able to talk whenever you need me to

Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes I currently use OBS it is a very good recording software and I usually record everything.

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ Yes I have this software called "greenshot" it is very good and I can take a screenshot of everything.

Why do you want to be helper on Overkill? ~ I would like to help the server and make it a better place I see a lot of situations where the staff helps other players and it is very inspirational this server is amazing.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the server? ~ I can contribute around 6-7 hours a day and I can donate a lot on this server I love this server.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ definitely danklad but he got demoted today. He has helped me alot and gave me a lot of stuff right as I joined the server.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ I don't really have anything special about me I am responsible and a little mature but I like to have some fun and act as a kid and make people laugh. I will do whatever it takes to get my job done. I will work my hardest and make sure the people will be punished for what they have done.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~ 6/7 hours a day on weekdays and even longer on weekends.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ Yes I have I have been staff on many different servers and I have been promoted multiple times to admin and other.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ I would for sure contact a higher staff immediately and tell them how to help

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ I've played minecraft for 7 years and it has been an amazing time playing minecraft and I love helping small servers evolve in to huge servers with a huge player base.

Do you fully understand the concept to our server? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes I know all the rules and everything and I have a lot of experience with the server and how to handle stuff

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (
https://wordcounter.net/) ~ No I have not reached that goal I dont really know much to put anymore I have tried my best on this application and I really hope you enjoy it I'm sorry I could not reach that goal.

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~
I am very good at screensharing I have been staff on a lot of hcf servers and I screenshare a lot of people. I have a lot of expierence with players being cheats so I usually can find there cheats.

KingKennn

Administrator
Administrator
OverKillPVP.png
Your application is now, UNDER REVIEW.
Do not contact any member of staff to hurry this process as it will lead to your application being denied.
We wish you luck during your application process.​

KingKennn

Administrator
Administrator
OverKillPVP.png
Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.
You can reapply in a month from today. If you reapply before the date shown, you will automatically be DENIED, and the timer will be reset.
Thank you for applying and we look forward to seeing you on the server!​

Status
Not open for further replies.