USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Zirt's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirt_

Grunt
Minecraft username ~ Zirt_

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ MGGamingSupport, Daniel_Da_Man, _DanielPlayz_, Momulous3ft, Zirt_

How long have you been playing Overkill PvP? ~ About 6-7 days.

Discord Username ~ Zirt#8296

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ On the first day i joined the server Last Saturday.

Timezone and Country? ~ Pacafic time zone, Calidornia.

Date of birth, Age? ~ 02/19/2005 and i am 14 years old.

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes i do and i have a working microphone.
Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes i have shadowplay and i can clip any amount of time i want.

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ No i have badlion client so i can screenshot and edit the screenshots there.

Why do you want to be helper on Overkill? ~ Well last time it was kind of a troll me applying for staff but now I see that I enjoy playing on the server and I want to keep playing on it. The biggest reason why I want staff is that I would like to help out in the community, i'm a very active player in the server (as you can see in my hours). Lastly, I dont want cheaters playing on the server running around and ruining other's days then getting away with it. I would provide 5-9 hours on the server depending on school and other homework.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the server? ~ Well i can be an acticve player/helper i know most of the stuff on the server and i can help with any questions people have also im active in discord on my phone so i will be able to reply to any concerns/problems that someone has. Lastly, I am an pretty honest person I dont lie about certain thing and i take my job seriously.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ Knowing i have a great staff team with me to help me out and teach more about the server. Also, knowing I am part of a team keeps me the most motivated I can ever be to help out players and make everyone happy playing on the server.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ As i said im an honest person I take my job seriously and I want to bring justice to all of the cheaters.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~ 5-9 hours a day depends on school and stuff.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ A little a long time ago. Used to own a few of my own servers too they didnt do too bad, but thats really it.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ Try to contact a higher up and ask what to do in the situation or wait until they get on to solve the situation. (Also record what happened)

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ 2-3 years.

Do you fully understand the concept to our server? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes i can ive studied/played on the server for a bit and i am pretty positive i know a good amount about the server.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (
https://wordcounter.net/) ~ Sadly it dosent its only 400.

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~
Well I am a 14 year old boy who enjoys spending time playing video games. Ive been gaming pretty much my whole life and enjoyed minecraft the most of all the games i played. I also love to help others out and deal with any problems. I dont give up easily and i stay motivated through anything.

KingKennn

Administrator
Administrator
OverKillPVP.png
Your application is now, UNDER REVIEW.
Do not contact any member of staff to hurry this process as it will lead to your application being denied.
We wish you luck during your application process.​

KingKennn

Administrator
Administrator
OverKillPVP.png
Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.
You can reapply in a month from today. If you reapply before the date shown, you will automatically be DENIED, and the timer will be reset.
Thank you for applying and we look forward to seeing you on the server!​

Status
Not open for further replies.