1Upedz Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by 1Upedz, Feb 10, 2019 at 6:37 AM.

1. 1Upedz

1Upedz New Member

IGN:1Upedz

Previous IGN: (Link your NameMC profile here)
    and Previously my Alpha Minecraft account here > HERE
    (got cracked)

Age (Must be 14 or older): I am 15 almost 16

Timezone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe I am respected amongst my Faction, Toxic within the Panda Faction (because I attacked a member)
    And Friendly within the rest of the Server

How active are/were you: I am an Active Member of the OverkillPvp Faction Server As I spend all my free Time online

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes I am able to Contribute To Overkillpvp As much as possible Wich will be over the required amount of 10 hours

Why would you like to apply for Overkill?: Simply Because I love this Minecraft Server It Hurt when Foggia told me about the Players that will be Quitting this very server
    I want to fix that and bringing more players into this amazing server

What would you do to benefit Overkill and its community?: I Would work as hard as I Can to make this an enjoyable server for all players With accepting their suggestions in the community

What will you do to improve the community?: I myself ask this question when I'm playing this server
    what could I do to make this server a better one for more people to enjoy I simply will help players out if they have troubles, help monitor the chat and listen to players outcry about bugs with the servers

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.):
    I Have Been staff on HysteriaPvp (shut down)
    and
    Memento Network also shut down due to inactivity

Can you record?: Yes I can record with NVIDIA Game Capture

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I have a Microphone I can talk on all formats

Have you ever been banned from any server?
    Not to My knowledge
    But I Used to spam chat a lot when I was younger and got temp banned

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Overkill and it's community?: I sware on my Mothers Grave That I Will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Overkill and it's community

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I also Sware on my Mothers Grave I will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? I certainly can Get along with everyone if they are willing to cooperate

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I fully Understand