admin/mod app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by legendofthomas, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:58 AM.

1. legendofthomas

legendofthomas New Member

Age (Must be 14 or older): 18

Timezone: eastern

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): toxic with speed faction and friendly the the new comers and the my allies

How active are/were you:5 hours+ a day at most

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? i can do well above that about 30-40 hours a week

Why would you like to apply for Overkill?:i wanna improve this server as much as i can

What would you do to benefit Overkill and its community?: ill make sure the rules are enforced to all players and give out a positive vibe to this community

What will you do to improve the community?: ill make sure to let the new players know all of the fun events that happened making them 100% connected to the community even as new players and ill give all the new players a quick guide about the server

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.): ive owned a couple of servers (alboPVP.net) so i know how to manage a server

Can you record?: yeah

Do you have a microphone?: yeah

Have you ever been banned from any server? no

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Overkill and it's community?:yes

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:i will treat everyone the same friends or enemy

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? yes ill be professional as much as possible

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:yes